Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Delilah Marvelle “Prelude To A Scandal” Review By Lady Victoria

Delilah Marvelle “Prelude To A Scandal”
Review By Lady Victoria



5 Hearts Out Of 5


Justine Marwood is willing to sacrifice everything including her name and reputation in deciding to marry London's most notorious Duke. In exchange for her hand in marriage, the Duke of Bradford has agreed to help Justine get her father released from jail. Justine has no idea that Duke of Bradford is a sex addict. He just can not get enough. She will also learn, once they are married, how Bradford received the scar on his face that faithful night. To give you a hint, it involved the seduction of his brother's mistress and I'll leave the rest of the sordid tale for you to discover.

Will Justine accept Bradford for who he really is? Will she think that he is no longer after his brother's mistress? Will he be devoted to her once they are finally married? Find out what happens in this exciting novel of Delilah Marvelle's.

“Prelude To A Scandal” is a flirtatious and humorous read full of non-stop twists and turns. I enjoyed this book from the very first page to the very last page of the book. This is book one of Delilah Marvelle's Scandal Series, and so far I really like what I have read. I hope that the next book is just as good. Thank you Delilah for sending me your book to review, I very much enjoyed it.

Read All Of My Book Reviews On My Website Or Purchase This Book From Amazon.com

No comments: