Monday, November 21, 2011

Jade Lee “Wicked Seduction” Review By Lady Victoria

Jade Lee “Wicked Seduction” Review By Lady Victoria

5 Hearts Out Of 5


What would you do if your brother sent you away on a ship that is later captured by pirates, and then refuses to pay your ransom to set you free? Kit Frazier had to live seven long years of torture, horrific pain and nightmares at the hands of his captors. He also now lives with extreme guilt for not being able to save a young boy from dying while in captivity. Can Kitt ever heal from the painful memories of his capture? Will he ever be able to forgive his brother Micheal and his wife for not paying his ransom? Find out how Kitt deals with his family and his pain in this masterful read by Jade Lee.

Jade Lee writes a emotional novel that is so powerful that this book will tug at your heart strings. Every once in awhile I read a book that is so powerful and passionate beyond belief that I am awestruck at how the author can pack so much emotion and power into their leading characters. I was enthralled with this novel. I was not able to pull my eyes from the pages. Read this masterful novel by Jade Lee, and experience the passion and emotion that I experienced. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to read your book Jade. I LOVED it!

No comments: