Monday, June 27, 2011

VampireBooks.ca Interview with Paranormal Fantasy Author A.P. Fuchs

VampireBooks.ca Interview with Paranormal Fantasy Author A.P. Fuchs

Q: When did you first realize that you wanted to be a writer, and What was it that inspired you to start writing?

A: A few things, the situation with the art school being a big part of it.

I need to create. Period. I start going crazy if I don’t. So, at the time, if creating comics and art wasn’t going to be my avenue of getting my ideas out, then I decided on writing as I enjoyed writing comics for the boys in class.

I dove into horror pretty much straight away, one of the main reasons being I was in a pretty dark place at the time, emotionally a wreck, and pretty angry. The horror genre seemed a real good place to express what was going on on the inside, albeit through fiction.

No comments: