Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just Added New Author Interview!

Check out my Interview with Shapeshifter Author Elizabeth Amber!

Here is a little Sample of
Elizabeth Amber's Interview


Q: Please tell us a little bit about yourself.

A: Hi Vampiresses! First off, thank you for having me as a guest on your awesome blog to celebrate the release of my new novel Dane, The Lords of Satyr on June 1st.

I’m Elizabeth Amber, author of erotic historical paranormal romances for Kensington Aphrodisia. I write about charismatic half-satyr/half-human men who dwell in the heart of Italy’s centuries-old wine country in the 1800s. Each month at Moonful, they change physically, becoming more powerfully potent. They’re driven by the darker side of their natures to indulge in a nightlong ritual in a sacred gathering place ringed with statues of Bacchus, nymphs, dryads, and fauns. 

Click here to read more of this interview!

No comments: