Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Author Interview Added to VampireBooks.ca

Check out my Interview with Paranormal Romance Author April Bostic!

Here is just a sample of what April's interview is about.

Q: Please tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you from, what is your background?

A: My name is April Bostic and I'm a paranormal romance author from New Jersey. I'm a newbie with only two novels under my belt. I've written a couple unpublished erotica short stories as well. I only write adult stories because that's what I like to read, paranormal romance and paranormal erotica. I have read a handful of Young Adult books, but they're not really my cup of tea, so I like to stick with mature stories. I started out writing fan-fiction, but quickly transitioned to original fiction and I've been writing since 2005.

Check Out the rest of my interview with April Bostic here.

No comments: