Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Book Review of Jenika Snow's book "The Chosen"

My Book Review of Jenika Snow's book "The Chosen"


WOW!! What an AMAZING book! To say that I enjoyed Jenika Snow's book "The Chosen" immensely would be understating it. I really had a hard time putting this one down. The Chosen is a sexy, sensual read that will have readers begging always clamoring for more. Aleksei is one hot vampire that will leave you wishing that he was your lover. Aleksei and Lana complement each other beautifully with love and passion that is so beautiful. This book is very well written and very enjoyable. Very well done Jenkia, I look forward to reading another one of your books soon. -I'm left wanting more!

Raven Kelly -Webmistress of Vampiress.ca and RavenKelly.com


5 out of 5 Fangs

No comments: