Monday, February 8, 2010

( Book Review) "Black & White comes Grey The Battle of Armageddon" By Giovanna Lagana

Here is the lasted book that I have read and reviewed. Thanks Gio for sending me your book to read. =-)


I really liked Giovanna's book "Black & White comes Grey The Battle of Armageddon." I enjoyed all of the characters especially Miriam James and her determination to fight for child. Giovanna keeps the book exciting all the way through and keeps you on your toes wondering what is going to happen next. The clash between Nathan and Mariam was very exciting, with lots of heart pounding action. The ending of the book will have you counting down the days until the squeal is released. Giovanna Lagana's book ROCKS and I recommend it. I guarantee you will love it as much as I did.
Raven Kelly, Webmistress of Vampiress.ca
Check out her site here, and  be sure to tell her Raven Kelly sent ya.


3 out 5 Fangs

No comments: